Tuesday, July 29, 2014

BLOOM

Happy Tuesday!








::Outfit::
Necklace: Banana Republic Similar Here! Also love!
Tote: Hampton Lock Tote ( finally online)

I love a solid navy dress with a light brown accessories. The color, shape and material is what stood out to me. It is the perfect sophisticated work dress that is long enough for the work meetings yet sexy enough for the after work, late night dinner & drinks. The material is perfect for summer because its not too thick, and can be worn during the fall/ winter with a nice white blazer. The v-neck allowed me to wear a bold statement necklace, and the dress certainly needed it. My busy work week asks for a tote that fits all my essentials, and this tote is big enough and chic enough to come along with me to work. I love the rich cognac faux leather with golden accents on the tote, it went very well with my shoes and accessories.

Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment