Monday, August 4, 2014

Stripes Strike


Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend!











::Outfit::
Necklace: WOODBURY JEWELED STATEMENT NECKLACE
Shoes: Vince Camuto Similar here! Here!
Purse: Similar Here!

Photos by: Marcus

Over the weekend I spend some time in the city just sightseeing and doing a little bit of shopping. It was a cute outfit for a day in NYC. This dress is super comfortable and perfect for a summer day because of the flowy skirt. This can be a great date night dress as well because its stylish and flirty. I went with this bright red necklace because the dress was all black and white, and I love adding some red to my black and white outfits. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. loving this outfit! very chic

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.com

    ReplyDelete