Wednesday, December 24, 2014

HOLIDAYS IN RED









Dress: ZARA Hat: ICING Shoes: H&M Purse: EXPRESS 

Merry Christmas Eve!
If you're not sure what to wear tomorrow, I have the perfect holiday outfit for you! Red is the perfect color, or green or a basic black dress, today I stuck with red. Burgundy works just as well too! My obsession with red has continued to be my top color choices. 

My favorite part about this the neckline detail, it has this sophisticated yet sexy feel to it. I wanted to play with the look so I wore these bold leopard shoes, a brown purse, and a playful baby santa hat. The leopard shoes are perfect because they're different then the typical nude pumps. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! 
Happy Holidays!

Xoxo- O


No comments:

Post a Comment