Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall into Jacquard

Hello Fashionistas!
This amazing weather calls for skirts, skirts, and more skirts... and a tad bit of lipstick.













I had so much fun shooting this shoot with this fabulous outfit!

And that's a wrap !

Rock My Look
Top: Express
Skirt: Express Floral Skirt (direct link)
Shoes: H&M
Accessories: Express
Lipstick: MAC (Relentless Red)  


My Gorgeous Photographer, Thank You Minh Thai!
I'm answering your polls of more office outfits and here it is! I wore this look to the office(except I wore flats) then went to class after, I know the skirt may seem short but that's only because I wore it with a small wedge and I am 5'9" but this look is perfect for the office because the length of the skirt is professional. Also, this look can be worn for a date night because of the jacquard skirt, it's very sexy yet flirty! The weaving and the pattern on this skirt adds some color, pattern and spice to the look! By adding a simple black top I wanted the focus to be on the skirt because it's gorgeous.
Some accessories never hurt! I didn't wear a necklace because the gold detailing on the top was enough and adding any more accessories would have been too much. I also wanted to add an extra pop of color and added this lovely MAC lipstick that I have been LOVING!! which is brand new from their retro collection.
Enjoy!
XO
Feel free to comment & share!



No comments:

Post a Comment