Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW: A night to remember

It's New York Fashion Week and I had the opportunity to view Adolfo Sanchez's Spring/Summer Collection! 
Met the gorgeous FashionClimaxx2, Elizabeth, she is so 
helpful! Gave me a lot of great blogging tips, hope to see you soon in your showroom! Thank you so much for the invite and allowing me to experience my first NYFW event.
Got a chance to meet the beautiful and short :) Natalie. 

I decided to go dressy and stick with a gorgeous detailed top and a skirt, I know it seems like a romper, or a dress but these are two different pieces.


 My best friend Michelle Serna was kind enough to accompany me to this event. 

Blouse: Forever21(old) Skirt: Windsor
Shoes: BCBG MAXAZRIA

Shades: SteveBoi

And this is us just fooling around with these fabulous party shades!

After the Fashion Show Drinks :)
During the event I got to view the new collection as well as meet other bloggers and designers. I decided to dress up but not too fancy so I stuck with this blouse(I think it's a dress but I'm too tall for it) and paired it with a black envelope skirt. The gold detailing really made my outfit so I didn't have to wear much accessories or a belt, so I just kept it simple. 
And this is us just fooling around :)
Enjoy Fashionistas!
XO 





No comments:

Post a Comment