Sunday, December 29, 2013

Madonna & Co

I had the opportunity to visit Madonna & Co boutique located in the heart of SOHO! They have amazing vintage pieces using all sorts of fabric, jewelry, and exclusive designs. I put some New Year's outfits together for you guys! Enjoy! Stay tuned for upcoming events in their flagship store.



 The first outfit is simple and elegant for those of you who don't like to go all out on New Year's Eve! I paired a leather dress with black stockings.This is a more conservative yet edgy dress, pair it with a pair of heels and you are all set for the New Year. Because this look is simple, I decided to spice it up with two choices of clutches, a bedazzles clutch, and a simple studded copper cellphone clutch. By pairing this look with simple studded jewelry, I kept the focus on the main piece, the dress.






Here is another NYE outfit, with lots of sequin! This second outfit is my personal favorite because it goes along with the whole NYE sequins season.

 
I fell in love with their jewelry! It is so different and stands out so well! You can see more HERE. They carry a large selection of bracelets, necklaces, rings, headbands, belts, and clutches.




Here is 15% off your purchase!


Have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment