Saturday, December 7, 2013

The White Blazer


Hello! Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday! Here is an outfit I wore to school, work and out for a friends birthday, this is a simply day and night outfit that you can wear without having to stop by at home and change. 









Top: EXPRESS (Similar)
Blazer: EXPRESS (Similar)
Pants:EXPRESS Skinny Leg
Boots:JustFab(Similar)
Earrings: EXPRESSGreen Studs
MIDI Rings: ANCHOR AND KNOT RING SET
Sunglasses: APT 9

I received so many compliments for this outfit, the color combination just stands out and no one is daring enough to wear a tube top in this weather! I wore the blazer over my top during work and school of course. And took it off during the night out with friends (or you can keep it on up to you) The tube top has a cute design in the bandeau area which makes it different then a typical plain tank top that someone would wear under a blazer. Whoever said no white after labor day doesn't understand fashion or style, I believe whatever looks good, wear it! Doesn't matter if something is trending or not, depends on what you like and whether it looks good or not. Fashion isn't about what color is in or not. So I went with this white blazer because a typical black blazer would have made me feel like I just left work, plus I like to spice up my outfits and wear different colored blazers. The black pants and boots are staples in any girls closet and fit so well with the outfit, the day and the night. I felt very comfortable going to work, and out fit friends in these shoes. The shoes added a clicking sound to my walk which made the outfit even sexier at night, although they are not high heels, they have a small heel so they added just enough height.


XO,



No comments:

Post a Comment