Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Foxbait

As many of you might now I attended the Official FOXBAIT COUTURE launch last night where I meet the designers, saw an awesome preview of Flixel, you can see more on my INSTAGRAM or Flixel.com, it's great! It's a new type of photography, its living photos involving an "element of motion" Flixel describes it.

Here is a short commercial:







Now for my outfit :)




Jacket:H&M Short Jacket Top: H&M (Similar) Pants:(Similar) Boots:(Similar)
 Necklace: Aldo (Similar) Bag: Juicy Couture(Similar)

This blazer caught my eye in H&M because of its weird shape with cut triangles in the rounded hem. The white blouse matched perfectly with the navy blue jacket and to top it off I went with gold jewelry. The gold branch necklace, my new obsession, is my favorite part about this look! It was simple yet the perfect statement necklace I needed. Because the blouse had a V-neck shape to it, the necklace fit perfectly with the jacket. And one of my favorite bags, this Juicy Couture purse adds some print to the outfit, which I always love. 

Thank you so much for reading! 
Follow me


No comments:

Post a Comment