Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gatsby Theme

I hope you all had an amazing weekend! 
During the weekend I went to the Empire Hotel Rooftop for the Gatsby Party and I fell in love with the theme! The music was from the 1920's and I absolutely loved it! The hotel had dancers, and a band which was a lot of fun.




Purse: Express Shoes:(Similar)

This tribal skirt just stood out to me, I love the length, the pattern, and the fit. I knew I wanted to stick with a crop top with this skirt because the skirt was so long. So I went with this beautiful leather crop top. Then to top the look off, I went with a black and tan purse and black shoes with a silver rhinestone necklace to complete the look. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!


Keep up with me

No comments:

Post a Comment