Sunday, February 2, 2014

Last Night


Such an eventful weekend, I went to a fashion mixer last night and met so many fashion designers, makeup artists, and different vendors. 




Jacket: Pyramid-Print Waterfall Jacket Pants:(Similar) Shoes: BCBGeneration Cielo Pump Purse: Jumi & Co. White Purse: Arden B Metal Trim Lipstick:YSL

I am wearing too much blue lately and I don't know why but I am obsessed with this outfit! It just stood out to me. The mix of blue, black and white is such an amazing mix. And these pants, they were the most comfortable thing ever. I put them on and they felt like sweats, but a dressy pair and I had to pair them up with a pattern top. This pyramid print cropped jacket was the perfect fit! It had padded shoulders which added a bit more sophisticated, and feminine touch to my look. Then I found this gorgeous orange clutch by Jumi & Co. and had to get a shot with it because it went very well with this outfit, DEFINITION OF COLOR BLOCK.

Also, don't forget to come next Friday and Saturday to the fashion week party to kick-off Fashion week in the Empire Hotel!! Purchase your tickets HERE


I hope you all enjoy the Super Bowl! 
Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Keep up with me,



No comments:

Post a Comment