Saturday, February 15, 2014

Weekend Wear







Top:(Similar) Jeans:EXPRESS (Similar) Necklace:Shoplately Floral Bib Necklace Ring: Forever21 Purse: Vintage Shoes: Old Navy (Similar-different print)

On the weekends when I don't have school or work I really enjoy being comfortable wherever I am going. Whether it's shopping or lunch, I tend to reach for my favorite pants! Express has the best Jeans ever! I got these back when I used to work there but I shared with you guys a similar pair. So I paired these comfortable jeans with a loose top, it is gorgeous and I love this top for the wide arm. It is a size medium so it is a little oversized but that's ok because it fits perfect. The necklace adds the perfect color to this outfit, along with this beautiful vintage purse I got from a flea market. WHAT A STEAL, huh?  I wanted to be comfortable so I went with these floral flats. 

Thank you so much for reading!



Keep up with me

No comments:

Post a Comment