Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fairhaven









::Outfit::
Shoes: Similar Here! 
Necklace: Similar! In white! 
Purse: Similar Here!

I have been obsessed over Francesca's collection! Everything in that store is my type of style, the colors, design and material fits my wardrobe so well. When I laid my eyes on this dress I couldn't help but make it mine. I love the bright mint color in this shift dress, its so simple yet the embroidery pattern makes it extra chic. When I pick out an outfit I make sure its classy, sophisticated and chic, it must fit my work wardrobe yet be fancy enough for a dinner or brunch. I have been loving this yellow purse, if you follow me you know I wear it often. It's the perfect summer purse because of its color and simple design. I love me some yellow and blue, so I stuck with these colors for this look. Although the dress is simple, I decided to throw on a statement necklace to add some extra spice to it.

Thank you so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. I'm LOVING this post! The details and color of the dress, the statement necklace, the nude accessories--STUNNING!!

    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete