Friday, September 5, 2014

Zing








Jeans: H&M 
Shoes: ShowDazzle 
Clutch:Cotton ON

TGIF! 
For today's look I'm styling denim with a cute strapless top. I styled this bright bandaged peplum top in a dressed up yet casual way, complete with a pair of heels and a simple clutch.   I was going for a laid back look with these jeans and heels. I love this bandage top, it hugs my body so well, whereas other strapless tops, I usually have to constantly pull up. This top would also go well with a pair of white jeans and sandals for a chic look.

Thank you so much for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Căn hộ chung cư cao cấp nhưng giá cực kỳ hợp lý luôn, nhấn vào xem chỗ này nè mấy bạn căn hộ chung cư Him Lam Chợ Lớn quận 6 hoặc Can ho chung cu Him Lam Cho Lon quan 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chào mừng bạn đến với shop bánh Kitkat trà xanh ngon,bổ và cực rẻ phù hợp tất cả mọi độ tuổi Shop bánh kitkat trà xanh nhật giá rẻ sỉ lẻ ở TPHCM và toàn quốc hoặc Shop banh kitkat tra xanh nhat gia re si le o TPHCM va toan quoc

    ReplyDelete