Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lost Files














Happy Thursday!

So I have finally graduated college and I am a full time employee. What a dream come true, it feels so good to complete with the first step of life to becoming successful. Next stop, graduate school, I'm so excited! I know I'm going to really miss school, the professor, my classmates, and mostly, I will miss learning. Let's go RUTGERS!

So I took a long break from blogging and I truly apologize because I've been so busy finishing up this last semester. I've missed every single one of you so much and I'm excited to be back and share more outfits than ever!

Skirt: EXPRESS
Top: EXPRESS
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Sunglasses: Emblem Eyewear

I wore this outfit to New York for a friends birthday dinner, it was the perfect outfit for the perfect setting. I paired this skirt with this blue top for a pop of color. A blazer was a must have for the chilly night and stripy heels for an extra spice to the outfit.

Xoxo - O

No comments:

Post a Comment