Monday, December 29, 2014

SIMPLE






Jacket: The Limited 
Pants: EXPRESS
Purse: TJ Maxx

Only a few more days until 2015! Tomorrow I will be showing a NYE inspired look, but today I'll post a regular work outfit. I wore this outfit last week to work when the weather was amazing and warm in December. I was in the mood to look very SCANDAL-Y. This jacket is actually from the new Scandal line in  The Limited. I am obsessed with Olivia Pope and her inspiring, gorgeous looks! I went with red, bold, pants with this checkered, peplum top because it was black and white, and I just love that pop of color. I love the whole white, black and red combo, hence the past few looks. Next, the shoes! I got these on black Friday, Call it Spring was having an extra sale on their sale items and I couldn't resist. Black heels are just a must have ! This bag has been my love for the past couple days, its so big and I love the handle part. Although I know its not a brand, that is completely fine. Every time I wear it out, I receive compliments and people ask me what brand it is. It looks like it mimics Tory Burch, but I'm not sure, it was just a purse that I found in TJ Maxx. I have been searching all over the place for a black purse that is perfect for work, and I found this one! It's very roomy and versatile, it has a long satchel so I can free up my hands, or wear it like I wore it here for a more complete look. 


I hope that you all enjoy these last few days of the year!

Xoxo- O

No comments:

Post a Comment