Saturday, November 16, 2013

All Black Everything

What a beautiful day huh? I couldn't help but get some shots of this all black outfit. Hope you enjoy! 




Rock my outfit:
Sunglasses: Leopard Shades
Boots: JustFab (Similar)
Pants: Skinny Leg
Top: Express (Similar)
Scarf: Express (Similar)
Accessories: Leopard Bracelet
Watch: Francesca's

I have been into peplum tops a lot lately! They just give your figure a lot more shape and show off your waist by pairing it up with a great belt. Pair this peplum with a pencil skirt for the office or a pair of pants for a night out. These tops are perfect for any occasion, work, meetings, dinner, or drinks! Now, because it is fall, I had to bring out the boots and they just fit perfect with this outfit, you can always wear pumps if you want some extra height. I just recently bought these from JustFab and they are just a must have! Because they are black, they go well with everything and you can wear them anywhere! They also have a little heel so they add some height. I have been wearing this belt in every blog post, I know, but it fits so perfectly with my outfits. Since it is gold, I stuck with gold jewelry to add some color to my all black outfit. This outfit looks great with or without a scarf, just make sure to add a statement necklace if you don't add a scarf.

Let's hope this weather stays this way <3


P.S Don't forget to get your tickets for thanksgiving eve Here and party with me in Highline Ballroom



1 comment: