Friday, November 29, 2013

Flared Leather

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Here is an outfit idea for this cold weather...





Top: Forever21
Skirt: Leather Skirt
Tights: EXPRESS
Shoes: Vince Camuto (similar)
Belt: EXPRESS
Lipstick: DIOR 565 Vogue



I love flared out skirts, they are a little sexy, and add curves to any woman! It is the season for tights, so throw them on and feel free to wear skirts. This belt just add that extra color to the outfit and matched perfect with the purple and green flowers on my top. These shoes are to die for, I decided to stay with black shoes because anything else would stand out from the tights. And I couldn't help but be bold with this Dior lip color, Vogue.

Only a few more days until my sunglass giveaway is over, rules HERE


XO




No comments:

Post a Comment