Friday, November 1, 2013

Goddess

Hope you all enjoyed your first night of Halloween! There will be lots more festivities tonight and if you don't want to re-wear your costume, here is one that I took straight out of my closet.

I wore this outfit out to dinner and drinks with some friends.




Rock My Costume
Headpiece: Roman Headpiece
Cuff: Tornado cuff
Bracelet: Chic Bracelet

I ran to party city and bought this headpiece for only $10. Everything else I already had, and I threw on  some gladiators and I was a Goddess. Any other maxi dress would work, a strapless one, a white one, etc.  I am obsessed with Sexy Chic Boutique's jewelry and can't stop wearing them! Check out their site! Sexy Chic Boutique



I can do a hair tutorial if you guys want, let me know it is super easy and anyone can do it with any hair type.
Enjoy Fashionistas!
XOXO
Olivia A.

No comments:

Post a Comment