Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Black, Black.


I have been such a sucker for black on black lately! 









Jacket: American Eagle (Similar)
Top:MANGO
Pants: EXPRESS
Shoes: Vince Camuto (SImilar)

Sometimes, an all black look is all you need to head out, whether it's to school, work, or dinner. It's a clean, fresh, and effortless look. You can wear it casually or dressy by adding some hot accessories. The weather in NJ is freezing so I knew I wanted to wear a long sleeve shirt and look good, so I went with this 3/4 top. I kept the jewelry simple because my statement necklace took all of the attention. Adding this tweed jacket to give my look some color, yet keep the business casual look. 

I hope you have a great Wednesday! Thank you so much for stopping by!

 XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment