Thursday, January 16, 2014

Skirted In Stripes




Blazer: One Button Blazer Blouse: Vintage (Substitute) Skirt: EXPRESS (Similar) Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana Shoes: Vince Camuto (Similar) 

Happy Thursday everyone! For today's look I decided to layer some color to this dull black and white look. The coral shirt may look like a scarf but its actually a really loose blouse. This top is my favorite top ever and I'm obsessed with it. I love a pop of color with a plain black and white pattern! So I have been obsessed with skirts lately and refuse to wear pants at the moment so I went with this stripped skirt to go with this black blazer. I didn't wear a necklace with this outfit because I felt like the top  already had so much going on in the neck area. 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Thank you so much for stopping by!
XO

1 comment:

  1. Love stripes!!! I Just discovered your blog and its great! would love it if you would follow me as well! :) http://bitsofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete