Saturday, January 18, 2014

Prepster






Jacker:American Eagle (Similar)Top: Banana Republic Blue Striped Shirt Trousers: Forever21 Love these! Scarf: H&M (Similar) Shoes: BAKERS (Similar) Lipstick: NARS Goodbye Emmanuelle

Today I went with a preppy look by pairing this blue striped button down with a bright coral trousers. I usually pair this striped top with bright pants, so today I decided to pair it with these bright coral trousers. So because this is a preppy look I decided to wear loafers to give more of a comfy look. I went with gold jewelry that went along with the leopard scarf. 
My makeup was very natural and I went to neutral blush colors and topped this look with NARS Goodbye Emmanuelle which is a full coverage finished color. This is a limited edition lipstick that is created exclusively for their holiday collection. It is so gorgeous! when I first put it on it had a fabulous glossy shine and it went on so smoothly, not to mention very creamy!


I hope you enjoy your Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment