Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Denim + Blues











Top: The Limited // Jacket: The Limited // Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: (Similar !) // Purse: TJ MAXX

So during the weekend I took a break from running errands and went shopping and lunch in Edgewater. I am in love with that place! The view of the city is phenomenal, it's clear and at nice its more beautiful because the city lights are on. 

I decided  to base my outfit off these jeans, they fit so well and I have been obsessing over Charlotte Russe jeans. I even went back to get two more pairs after noticing the way they fit! I liked the idea of pairing them with a blue, so the outfit kinda just came together. I wanted to play around with print, so I went with these leopard shoes. I then grabbed this leather jacket which blended with the top since it was blue as well. To break up this all this blue going on in this outfit, I went with a yellow purse since they contrast so well. I pulled this outfit together super last minute for a more relaxed and casual look for lunch.

Thank you so much for reading!
XOXO - O

4 comments:

  1. Wow this outfit is perfect!! Loooove your jacket and bag :) you look amazing <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I love the blue http://zuccheroevelo.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, I love the subtle print mixing of your striped top and leopard heels!

    Jules x

    http://www.style-byjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blue look ! so bright for winter ! Perfect !
    www.yuyufashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete