Monday, January 5, 2015

Forest walk
















Outfit Details
Blouse: Francesca's
Skirt: Francesca's

 Happy Monday!

I love adding fur to an outfit, anyone can style it up for a night out, or dress it down for a more casual look. 
I have been searching all over the place for the perfect fur vest and I finally found it at Francesca's. Fur vests are perfect to layer for the winter time, so warm and comfortable. I layered it with a plain white button down and this gorgeous embellished skirt. The paisley print and colors really caught my attention when shopping for a skirt. The beading and embroidery along the waistband is attached to the skirt which I loveee because it looks so well together and I don't have to wear a belt. I wore a solid top because there was a lot going on with the skirt and vest as is. One of my style resolutions is to share more causal looks with you guys! I tend to focus primarily on work, date nights, and dinner. So I want to share more lunch/brunch date outfits, walks, or just shopping trip outfits. Stay tuned! Finally, I completed the look with these dark tan booties. I went with tan boots because this outfit didn't need heels, plus I was going for a more casual look. I wore this out for dinner and drinks in NYC to celebrate a friends birthday.

I hope that you all have an amazing day!
 Xoxo- O

1 comment:

  1. That fur vest is so cute! You definitely can add fur to any outfit!
    Lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete