Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Eve









Skirt: Francesca's
Shoes: CallItSpring
Purse: EXPRESS
Ring: ICING

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Daniel and I saw a deer when we went to shoot this outfit. It was right around the time of Christmas so it was perfect. We had to get a picture with him/her!

I wanted to go for a more mellow look for New Year's and not all sequins-ed out! I found this outfit in Francesca's a couple of days ago when I was Christmas shopping. I felt like the leather peplum top was perfect for a night out to celebrate the new year. I had to add some gold in my outfit, but didn't want to over do it, so I went with this gold skirt. For an extra pop of color, I went with a red purse. And to complete the look, I threw on a pair of black pumps and stockings because this time of year is freezing in New York.

I'm really excited for the new year to make some positive changes with my career and life. 
I hope all of you have an amazing 2015!

Xoxo- O


No comments:

Post a Comment