Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Red + Black Ruffle



Hey beauties! Sorry I didn't get the opportunity to do a shoot with this outfit. 
I wore this outfit to a product launch event in Times Square. I met some amazing new people including photographers, fashion designers and models. 

Sorry I've been MIA, as you can see I've been very busy with work.
Here you can see my full outfit. 
Rock My Look:

I actually bought this outfit the day of the event and thought it was the perfect look that I was looking for. This event was a fashion event we were introducing a new camera (Lumix GM1) and there was lots of models, and publishers, Public Relations Managers for big fashion magazines so I had to fit in. It was a work event and a fashion event so I kept my outfit fun and flirty. I save the suits for the office and the skirts for the nights in Times Square. I kept my outfit simple and classy, I was going to tuck in the peplum top, but the way it looks in the images looked just as great. The leopard print shoes gave my outfit some spice. 

Let me know what you folks think about this & what you want to see more of. 

Enjoy! 
XOXO
Olivia Abdelmalek

No comments:

Post a Comment