Monday, October 6, 2014

Blue Hue











Shoes: BCBG (Similar Here!)
Sunglasses: Emblem Eyewear

Happy Monday everyone! 
For today's look, I decided to go all out fall. I have been missing the whole leopard print and color combo so I decided to pull this outfit together even though it's still a bit hot in NJ! I couldn't resist this gorgeous statement necklace. I wanted to stay within the colors of the blouse so I went with black basic heels and a tan purse to match my top. The reason this top really caught my eye is that I can roll up the sleeves for a casual look with jeans or colored pants, or I can wear it rolled down for a work meeting with a cute pencil skirt or tucked in to walk around the office in. So for a classic sophisticated outfit wear it with a suit, or a stylish, sexy night out with a slim skirt. 

Thank you so much for reading! Come back and visit soon!
Xo- Olivia 


No comments:

Post a Comment