Monday, October 20, 2014

Office Talk: Houndstooth Style

Happy Monday! To start off the week I wanted to share a work outfit to spice up an office look. 







Skirt: Express
Top: Express
Jacket: Express
Ring: EXPRESS
Necklace:Express

I had to take advantage of the amazing weather we are having in NJ lately and pulled out this skirt and blazer. For this look I wanted to go for a black and red "business chic" outfit. I work in an office and have meetings all day, so I definitely need to look presentable throughout the day. Several offices are strict on what to wear such as no thin strap tank tops, or no open toe shoes. Skirts are allowed as long as they're an appropriate length. I'm not a big fan of wearing pants every single day of the work week so I style dresses, or skirts for the office. So outfits like these are always favorited in my wardrobe. 

I have a feeling this fall will be filled with reds, bright reds. This top has really thin straps so I had to top if with a blazer. Which is fine because it goes really well with this outfit. I like to play around with my office outfits and add statement pieces whenever possible. So I went with gold jewelry and a feathery necklace. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
XO- Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment