Friday, October 10, 2014

Seeing Red





Photos by: Dondre Stuetley


Happy FriYAY! 

I felt like I was in the 1950's while wearing this high waist full midi skirt. I like to call this outfit a "lady-like" or vintage silhouette with this lovely full red skirt and print top. I wore to work during the day then a school cocktail party at night. I was definitely dressed for the occasion! Its a flirty party type of skirt that is also office-appropriate. What I really love about this skirt is that it has deep pockets so I can carry anything without it bulging out. I am absolutely in love with this top, it goes perfect with this skirt. I love a good red, white and black combo! I have been obsessing over those three colors lately. I think it might be a fall thing and those colors. Anyway, this top was loose just perfect for the weather, its thin and long which doesn't have me cold of hot. I kept the rest of the look neutral with black heels and purse. I think the skirt really completed the look so I didn't want to over exaggerate it with anything additional.


Thank you so much for reading!
XO- Olivia Abdelmalek

3 comments:

  1. I love your look! The skirt is awesome!

    What do you think about following each other with gfc, bl, insta and so on? Would love to,

    Keep in touch Anni


    Fashion Hamburg Blog
    Fashion Hamburg Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love big, full midi skirts and that red one is adorable on you!

    XOXO JuJu
    http://www.jujusmoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and the outfit is so nice. I especially love your shoes. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete