Monday, March 24, 2014

Chicago!

All packed up and ready to go to Chicago ! 

I bought the suitcase from Marshall's and I took the purse that my best friend got me.


The windy city, Chi Town, Chicago, the many many names it has! It is absolutely beautiful and I will be returning, but the weather must be a little warmer.


Chicago looks like New York, doesn't it?

I'm going to do a blogpost on this look very soon.



The green river, it is not dirty, they dye it this color specifically for St. Patricks Day. 


I got the chance to shoot in Chicago, blog coming soon, stay tuned :)



First night out to dinner

Made some friends in Chicago, Melissa and Patricia.






 Oh! Chicago pizza!!! Deep dish pizza that is, so delicious and filling!!




And one more selfie!!

I can't wait to start coming here more often and spending more time in the city, trying out more food and going for longer walks. After Chicago I went straight to Los Angeles with warmer weather. I'll do a separate post on my experience there so stay tuned. 

I hope you guys liked the photos and stay tuned for my outfit post coming soon.

Where is your favorite state to visit?


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Keep up with me through this journey

No comments:

Post a Comment