Thursday, March 27, 2014

Feminine Touch

Happy Thursday My Loves!







This fun and chic look was worn in Chicago, for dinner and drinks with co-workers. I wanted to stay sophisticated yet stylish. I saw the sweater and fell in LOVE, the texture has a suede feel to it, and the peplum part adds some curves to my look and the perfect feminine touch. I went with blue cropped ankle pants because it matched very well with the brown jacket. The pumps, what add the chic-ness to this look, is a great addition to the look, I wasn't trying to match it with my jacket, but another shade of brown, a nude pump always looks great. My favorite accessory, the clutch, you guys know how I love to add pops of patterns to my look. I had to add this lean, horizontal silhouette sleek and vibrant geo printed clutch. And to top this look off, I went with gold accessories and this huge necklace to match the gold zippers in the moto jacket. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Keep up with me through this journey


1 comment:

  1. Love those heels girl. This look is so classy.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete