Friday, March 7, 2014

Perfectly Pleated

Happy Friday! I am so excited for the weekend filled with birthday celebrations!

So yesterday was my birthday! Finally 21! Woohoo! I'm going to celebrate it tonight and tomorrow night. I am so excited, I'm also going to Chicago and LA next week, which I'm even more excited about. I can't wait till this week is over for me to just fly out for a much needed vacation. 



Purse: Steve Madden (TJ Maxx) (similar)
Shoes: Leopard Heels or Here

My good friend did my makeup! How fabulous does my eyeshadow look? I need a bit more practice for eyeshadow looks. So I wore this look to work and school (my typical schedule) and felt it was the perfect birthday look! It is chic sophisticated look with a pop of color and pattern to make a great combination look. I just loved how this cropped pleated top went so well with this midi pencil skirt. Because this skirt is so long, you should wear it with heels to add some extra height. If you wear a midi skirt with flats, you will look super short. The top is the best part, the color, the sleeves, the texture. I fell in love when I went to purchase it. It can be a dressy look, as you can see here, or a casual look, just pair with jeans and you've got a nice casual yet well put look. I love the random pop of blue in this outfit! It compliments the orange very well and the shoes. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Keep up with me through this journey

No comments:

Post a Comment