Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Stripes


So I had a disfunction with my last post and it deleted on its own, what a bummer! 

So I'm back from vacation and I can't wait to share with you guys all the pictures of food and outfits from Chicago and Los Angeles. But for now here is a spring outfit ....










Dress: H&MSleeveless Dress Blazer: EXPRESS(Similar) Striped Stretch Cotton Blazer Handbag:ALDO ShoesSconce satchel Pumps:Shoedazzle Belt:EXPRESS Bracelet:EXPRESS

My favorite piece of clothing to wear during the spring has got to be the dress! I get so excited right out of winter and can't wait to wear dresses, it's just the perfect weather. This yellow dress is the perfect spring dress. The color and the length are my favorite because it's perfect for work and play and I stood out like a blossom in this bright color. The sweater contrasted perfectly with the yellow, and the stripes added the perfect pattern to plain dress. I have been looking for nude shoes everywhere until I came across these babies from Shoedazzle, your first shoe is discounted, so I took advantage and bought these perfect spring nude shoes that go well with any outfit. I can't wait to incorporate them with some more outfits this spring! This handbag is gorgeous!!!! I received it as a gift from my best friend for my birthday and I fell in love! the color, the size, the shape, so cute! I can wear it either as a handbag like I am here, or as a satchel, which is perfect because sometimes I don't like carrying my bag in my hand. Its also the perfect statement bag I needed to add that extra POP!

What is your favorite spring accessory?


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Keep up with me through this journey

No comments:

Post a Comment