Friday, January 31, 2014

Casual Leopard

Happy Friday! I am so excited for the weekend. I have two events to attend, one at the JETS house, and a fashion mixer. To stay comfortable on friday since I am only in school I went with a very casual look. Anddd, I'm wearing jeans! I barely wear jeans mainly because I'm always working at a corporate office. 

Top: EXPRESS (similar) Jeans: EXPRESS (Similar) Blazer: (Similar) Boots:(Similar) Necklace: Forever21 Watch: FRANCESCAS 


So every friday I only have school for about 6 hours so I like to be comfortable and warm. This teal blazer with gold buttons just stuck out today in my closet. I felt like it went best with a leopard tank top and gold jewelry. These tan boots actually go half way up my knees and I've been dying to blog about them I just didn't know what to wear it with and they look great with these jeans, just tucked into my jeans. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Keep up with me,

No comments:

Post a Comment