Sunday, January 12, 2014

Green & Yellow

Happy Sunday! Here is a work/ school outfit for this good weather NJ/NY has been having lately.




Top: Juicy Couture-gifted (Similar)
Skirt: EXPRESS (Similar)
Necklace: Etsy- Gifted (Similar)
Bag: TJ MAXX
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Lipstick: Midouri Cosmetics

Happy Sunday everyone! This is a work outfit I put together last minute for my usual work and school everyday life. I went with this gorgeous green bold top to add some color to the khaki skirt and shoes. I was originally not going to wear a necklace with this, but that would have made this look super boring. The necklace is my favorite part because it just pops and adds extra color to the outfit.  The gold matches perfectly with the gold buttons on the top and the belt part of the skirt. 

Have an amazing week! <3

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment