Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Structured Peplum





Skirt: Forever21 (Similar) Peplum top: Windsor (Similar) (Also Love) Pumps: Vintage (Similar) Necklace: Juicy Couture Bracelets: EXPRESS, ALDO Ring: Pave Leopard Dome Ring

Happy Wednesday!
 I have been feeling a bit under the weather all week but I just had to share this outfit with you guys. I am absolutely in love with this peplum top with structured shoulders. It's like your everyday peplum, it stands out and its great for any occasion. Dress it down with jeans, or dress it up with a flirty skirt. This green top matched best with a leopard skirt, it hugged my body very well which made the peplum top give me an even better shape which completed the look. I topped the look off with a gold chain necklace, bracelets, and a statement ring.

I'm so excited for the weekend! The super bowl will be right here in NJ! unfortunately I will not be attending BUT I will be partying with the JETS at the JETS HOUSE on Friday, February 31 for a little pre-super bowl fun.

I might do a post on what I will be wearing so stay tuned. Thank you so much for reading!

XO,
Keep up with me,
Instagram | Facebook |Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment