Monday, January 27, 2014

JCFW: Day 2

Hello my loves! I haven't had the chance to blog all week ! The weather in NJ has been really bad we had a blizzard that left us with about 10 inches of snow! 
Anyway, I had the amazing opportunity to go to JCFW this year and it was an amazing experience! The weather was really cold so I was really happy with what I wore...



Outfit Details:
Top: EXPRESS
Skirt: EXPRESS (Similar)
Stockings: EXPRESS
Shoes: H&M (Similar)

The detail on this top is gorgeous!!!! I wanted to keep the top the main attraction so I matched it with a nice leather skirt and black stockings with a pop of leopard pattern to spice up the look. And finally topping the look off with silver jewelry to match the details on the top and my favorite lipstick, MAC Relentless Red


Also, I will be at the Empire Hotel on February 7th and 8th to start the party for New York Fashion Week and you guys can join me! Get your tickets HERE



Have a wonderful week! Thank you so much for stopping by!
XO,
Keep up with me,


No comments:

Post a Comment