Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fall Layering

Ok, so it just snowed here in NJ and I miss blogging! So I had to take a study break and get some shots in the snow!
Also, good luck to those of you who have exams in college at the moment!



Top: Forever 21 (Similar)
Vest: Forever21 Denim Vest
Scarf: American Eagle 
Pants: EXPRESS
Shoes: ZARA
Bracelet:Turqoise Copper


Here is a fun way to layer without putting on so much weight. 
I recently wore this button down lightweight shirt with a denim vest and a cute stylish scarf to keep me warm and casual. Although this is a little light, you might think how is this layering? Which is exactly why I decided to add the scarf to give me a little extra warmth throughout the day. Believe it or not, I was actually getting pretty hot.

If you don't like the vest, you can always wear a a simple sweater and match it up with a scarf or statement necklace. Pair lightweight pieces over chunky fabrics
If you want to pair this with a cute simple sweater I would recommend this sweater HERE
It is simple, cheap and light! wear it with a vest, or not and you're ready! 




XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment