Monday, December 30, 2013

Tribal

So this weekend I spent it in the city, the rain didn't stop me from going out and enjoying this fashion event. Since I've been posting a lot holiday inspired looks lately I decided to be a little casual today and it was raining so I mellowed down a bit. The event was held in The DL NYC Rooftop where I met fashion designers, stylists, and makeup artists.


My gorgeous friend Kimberly, I am so glad you came out with me, wouldn't have been able to survive that rain alone!

 
New bangs, what do you guys think?


Pants: Arden B
Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger
Boots: Just Fab

Due to the heavy rain, I kept this look simple and casual. The tribal top is actually really long, but I tucked it in, you can always wear it out with a cute belt and these blue leggings. I have been searching for a pair of leggings that aren't black, and found the perfect ones in Arden B. Oh! and I got bangs, I'm a little iffy about them at the moment, some friends said I look older which I don't like so I might keep them to the side some days and others I will let them out. Your feedback would be great. 

Stay tuned for my New Year's Eve outfit tomorrow, I will post it before I head to the City. 
What are your plans? 


One more thing, I created a facebook page for my blog, please support and LIKE IT




No comments:

Post a Comment