Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello Yellow !

Hello Fashionistas! Last night I went to Madonna&Co Fashion Show at the SkyRoom Hotel. I had the opportunity to meet so many people including the designers, photographers, and models.







Top: Arden B Sweeheart Peplum
Leggings: ArdenB (Similar)
Necklace: ShopLately Pendant Necklace
Boots: JustFab

On this day, it had snowed early in the morning so I decided to stay warm with a long sleeve sexy bright yellow peplum top, and a pair of sexy black leggings with a hint of gold with gold statement jewelry yet simple black boots.

I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it. The bright yellow made me stand out at this event, who would think to wear yellow? I also own no yellow tops so I figured why not. The Sweetheart part of my top made this look very sexy and the peplum part made it fun. I couldn't decide on whether or not to tuck the peplum part in or keep it out so I did it changed ways throughout the night.  And these leggings were exactly what I was looking for when I was shopping for this night. The gold part is attached to the leggings, I know it looks like a belt, but it is attached. The leggings hugged my tights so it gave me a nice shape and the peplum added some curves. This gold statement pendant necklace made my outfit! The three glass drill spiced up the look because it went very well with the heart part of my top. The earrings were plain pyramid shaded studs, because I didn't want my necklace to clash with a pair of statement earrings as well. LESS IS MORE! Remember that!So because I was going to New York and because it was freezing, I couldn't wear heels, so I decided to keep it simple and go with black boots. I wanted all of the attention to be on my top and the statement necklace. I couldn't cover up the beautiful necklace so I went with a bun on this day, it looked elegant and clean. And for this bold lip color, MAC Relentless Red because my makeup was simple.

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment