Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve my loves! Today is freezing so make sure to bundle up if you will be in the city. This is what i'm wearing tonight, I decided I didn't want to wear sequins because I didn't want to rock the sequin fad. So I went another route with this chiffon dress.





Dress: SheInside Apricot Dress
Purse: EXPRESS
Jewelry: EXPRESS
Stockings: EXPRESS
Coat:EXPRESS
Lipstick: Covergirl Enchantress

I'm keeping warm tonight with stockings and this beautiful red coat. Gold jewelry goes perfect with this Apricot colored dress. I had to keep my hair up for this dress to show off the beautiful detailed lace. I love this up do! it is easy, simple, yet elegant. I am loving this Covergirl Enchantress lipstick color and instead of going with the typical red for new year's I felt this pink color goes so well with the color of the dress.

Here's to an amazing & stylish year ahead. 
CHEERS
XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment