Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gold Sequin


I hope everyone is almost done holiday shopping!  When considering what to wear this holiday, whether for a friends or family party, here are 2 ideas...











First Outfit
Dress: EXPRESS
Shoes: BCBG
Bracelet: SexyChic Boutique
Lipstick: MAC Relentless Red
Bag: Forever 21

Second Outfit
Dress: EXPRESS
Shoes: BCBG
Bracelet: SexyChic Boutique
Lipstick: MAC Relentless Red
Bag: Forever 21

So, here are two outfit ideas for any holiday party, whether christmas, new years eve, any event this holiday season. I absolutely love both outfits because they blend so well! The first outfit is actually a dress, the "sequin top" is a shot dress and I just added the Windsor skirt to add some black to the outfit, I think the sequin dress was a little over the top. And the envelop skirt just looks much better rather than just an all over sequin dress. This day was gorgeous, I'm in New Jersey and its currently 58, weird, I know! But who knows what the weather will be like during the actually holiday, I would definitely recommend black stockings for the cold with both outfits. The black purse goes along with the outfit very well, you can also wear a nice red clutch. To something bold to this look because I know it needed it, I went with a red lip, MACs relentless red.

The second outfit consists of two different dresses, the skirt is my favorite part of this outfit because it just adds so much more shape to any women, or if you want to cover something up, I would go with this skirt! I would wear this to a work party, its more elegant and fancy. The bow compliments the sequin so well and it doesn't even look like two separate pieces. 

Hope you all have a safe and amazing Holiday with family and friends!




XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment