Sunday, September 15, 2013

Esoteric Aesthetic

My Saturday was amazing! Well spent with some great people, music, and beautiful screen printed shirts & dresses. 
Huge Thank You to Damion & Ramon for inviting me and allowing me to experience this end of the summer party in Riverside Blvd. 
Blazer: Express Heels: BCBG Maxarzia 

It was a pretty chilly day so unfortunately I had to cover up this gorgeous dress with a blazer, but it still made the look HOT! And well some(big) accessories never hurts! 
Heels or flats ?


(Left to right) Ramon, Laila, Me, Damion) 
Ramon was doing live screen printing right at the event which was so cool because everyone had the chance to see the artist at work!!!!

Quick change of outfit of this exclusive black dress with silver design. (Here you can see some designs of ESO Brand. But for more T-shirts and dresses check out their website, Esobrand

Here is a close-up of the design. There's all sorts of patterns & animal prints. 
I love this dress! I got so many complements at the event, and I know you can't see it here but there were two slits, one on each side of the dress which showed off my legs. So it was sexy yet casual. I would wear this dress to brunch with the girls or a night out for cocktails. 
More LIVE screen printing !! 

Thank you!!
Please feel free to share and comment on what you want to see next, whether it is a work outfit, school outfit, my hair styles, or where I get something particular from.
XO

Olivia <3 

1 comment: