Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Formal Reflection

Hello Fashionistas! Hope you all had an amazing Labor Day Weekend! This is what I wore on a formal night on vacation. I've had this dress for a couple of weeks and I have been saving it for a special night.











 

 Dress & Necklace: SheInside 
Clutch :EXPRESS
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Zara  
  
I am about 5' 9", and since I am so tall I absolutely adore maxi dresses/ long dresses. I love this flowy dress because it's not too tight like most maxi dresses which is why I picked it for a formal night.  I paired the dress with a black and gold belt to stick with the neutrals, and really bring all of the attention on the dress itself. By adding the clutch just added some pattern to the outfit. Adding some pattern to your plain outfit is always fun and it is a great way to add some flavor to your look. I have been obsessed with these sandals which is why you have been seeing them so often. They are so comfortable and I can either dress them up or stay casual.

Make sure to Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. I will also be making a Pinterest soon.
Please feel free to comment and request specific outfits for school. work, casual nights, party nights, anything!

Enjoy!
XO


 Facebook | Instagram | Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment