Monday, September 16, 2013

Transition Into Fall

 Happy Monday! As we all know, the weather is getting chilly as fall is coming right around the corner! Well I have the best outfits for you Fashionistas !

 Some basic accessories and a pop of color for this beige look.








Dress:Forever21 Oxfords:Bakers Necklace: shoplately.com

So sorry the images aren't the best, I was out of focus the whole time apparently, but my brother still got some good shots. So I've been dying to wear this dress, and where else to wear it to besides work and school?
As you all know school started again and I have been jumping back and forth from school to work so I need the perfect outfits that I can wear to both. So I decided to stick with something casual yet professional like this gorgeous detailed dress. You can see the main details of the dress here in a close up picture.
So I didn't want to be dull and wear a beige dress with brown shoes and go to work/ school, I needed to add some fun and color so I paired it up with this flirty mint necklace and a coral handbag. With the perfect height of oxfords, I was able to move around in the office with no problem yet run to class with a stylish outfit. With the long lace sleeves I wasn't too hot or cold, I felt just right in this dress because air seeped through so I was able to stay cool. 

Please make sure to comment, share, and follow ladies!
Also, I posted a poll on the right side of the blog to get your input on what look you want to see next. So let me know!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment