Sunday, September 29, 2013

Adolfo's Birthday in NYC

Hello Fashion Babes! Happy Sunday, hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
I spent mine in NYC for Adolfo Sanchez birthday at the Parlor.





Minh Thai, Adolfo Sanches, Olivia Abdelmalek
Adolfo Sanchez's gorgeous model


 Marcus and I

 Rock My Look
Top:Charlotte Russe
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: Express
Ring: Victoria Secret
Bracelet: Aldo Accessories 
Lipstick: MAC Rebel
During this event, I got a chance to meet so many amazing people! There was fashion designers, magazine editors, models, and friends. I had the opportunity to connect and network with all these beautiful people.
I went with a party look for this night but I didn't want to look to dressy. So I added some color and stayed with a leather seamed skirt to add a flattering shape to my look. By adding the leopard shoes just completed the look because it added some pattern and extra color.

Enjoy ! XO
Feel free to let me know what you wanna see next on the blog, and vote on the poll to your right ->



No comments:

Post a Comment